Our most recent Ofsted Inspection was in June 2014, when we were judged good with some outstanding elements
Some comments from the report include:
• Attainment is rising rapidly across the academy.
• Pupils enjoy their learning and behave well.
• Pupils from different social and ethnic backgrounds mix well together.
• Pupils feel very safe as a result of the outstanding work carried out by staff to ensure their safety and well-being in the academy.
• Teachers guide pupils’ learning well. Pupils know how they can improve their work and do so.
• The principal, vice-principal and assistant principal provide outstanding leadership.
• Pupils in the AS resource base for some pupils with special educational needs achieve well.
• Staff give Nursery and Reception children many varied opportunities to apply their skills in well-organised activities.
You can read the full report here.